We are already in January/2019 and this post should have been published on the last day of 2018, but as you realized I am late with things around here, so gradually I promise that I leave it all up to date!
December was an exhausting month, at the same time it was excellent – it was stressful. A little personal relief: it may not seem, but lately my life has been very hard and my psychological health has been very shaken.
Despite having organized everything nicely, unfortunately, I couldn’t publish a lot, but I registered on Instagram.
- On the first day of the month, my son attended the Kumon awards ceremony.
- On the last day of the month, we received the TOEFL Certificate.
- Then had the award at school – Mathematics Olympics.
- After several exams, I found out that my son is also allergic to food.
- The classic family lunch. That family reunion, my aunt got the impossible: it brought together the whole family, so it was possible to meet the new members of the family.
- During all month I woke up – including Saturdays and Sundays – at 3:00 am to reach the goals. I worked double to stay the holidays of January enjoying my loves ♡
- Had the Blogmas 2018, “Christmas Q&A” and “November, for Me“.
02 Really happy things!
- Monitoring closely the growth and development of my child is my greatest joy and personal achievement.
- First seconds of 2019 in peace, with much love and in the best people around me was unforgettable – now more than ever I know what and who I want in our lives.
Next month: January 2019
I have many wishes for this month, but I just want to thank you for following me – I’m so glad for your kindness!!!3