January, 2019 Blog
My relationship with January is based on those Mexican novels – “Love & Hatred”.
I love this month because:
- It is the right time to set the annual goals and
- I spend more time with my son, after all we’re on vacation!
It may not look like it, but it’s a busy month. It is when we organize school life, we buy all material, we define a routine with flexible schedules (because as you already know, I work at home, so our schedules are compatible) and we enjoy to rest in this period!!!
I know everything would be easier if I decided all things my way, but I don’t think it’s right. I like his participation in every step: draft and planning, because I know that he will accomplish the tasks without complaining.
I learned that I should just:
Teaching, Guiding and Never Interfering in decision making.
Speaking about resting, did you know that this is the first time (in years) that I’m on vacation? I usually have a little break and you know what? I was so used to the intense December routine that I kept waking up early in the early days.
I took the free time, posted and organized some things around here:
- Set goals to 2019.
- I did my December analysis.
- I wished for a happy new year.
- A farewell letter.
- There’s a space for you to know a little more about us!
- I organized the archives with Blog’s Topics.
- And how to keep in touch in 3 steps!!
- I bought a very cool theme for the blog, minimalist – practical and very objective!
Now the boring part of this month is definitely summer! Here in Brazil, this season is more defined every year, a real madness!! For those who love and can stay at the beach or attend clubs, there is a delight, which is not our case: I am allergic to the sun and he is to the pool chlorine – yes! We are extremely allergic and no! We’re not spoiled. That’s why we’re restricted in our outdoor leisure options.
Good things this month:
- We watched Wi-Fi Ralf, Glass and How to Train Your Dragon 3.
- We buy manga Samurai X and a book about computers (for kids).
- And of course you couldn’t miss it – ROBLOX! We play a lot!!
As you can see, we do almost everything together and usually have a photo on Instagram 😉
Next month: February 2019
Next month we will return to routine, work, school and course. I wish it to be a very productive month and full of new achievements for all of us!!1