◡̈ hello, everything is fine with you?
Around here it’s all good, we start another month with 30 perfect days to put life in order, start something new or put into action that project that is idle.
Did you know that you can do many to make your month more meaningful?
- Books: you can buy a new book or just start reading the one you bought and never read.
- Movies: see again the old ones or new movies, learn from documentaries or even learn how to cook with those cooking series.
- Studies: learning something new is very good, understand you are not too old or too young to learn something.
- Writing: do you like to write? Do a personal journaling, I have a “dear diary…” physical and I find it amazing when I get caught to read and see where it evolves and where I keep making the same mistakes (there is nothing better than self-knowledge). Now if you already like to write and want to show to the world, make a blog! Or who knows how to write their own book? Regardless of what you’re going to create, call me that I read!
- Food: allow yourself to try new things, not necessarily expensive things. For example, do you want to start a vegetarian diet? Reduce meat consumption, try more fruits, vegetables, you don’t need to buy foods categorized as vegans.
- Life: Mind your own business! Sounds like something so simple, doesn’t it? Take care of what you consume and what you say. Remember there is the law of return, so be more attentive and you will see a magic happen.
- People: be aware of the people around you, identify them, if they do you good, fill you with joy and there is a positive energy exchange, then dedicate yourself to them. Now if you’re surrounded by those who put you down and take your energy out, then it’s time to push them away.
- Social media: currently the use has grown up, the internet has become a completely random environment, while we have countless content that helps us and makes us grow, there are also many toxic things. So I advise you to review the type of content you absorb most of your day.
You see, getting started is always hard. We’re so used to the idea that it’s going to go wrong and we forget it can work.
I believe the most important thing is to do for yourself, for your own benefit and not for others. Remember, don’t wait for the approval of others, do it for your psychological health. And if it didn’t work out at the first time, don’t worry! We’re not in a contest, keep hawk-eyed, see where you missed it and redo it until you get it right.
Don’t ever give up, because in fact you’re just giving up on yourself. Now tell me, how was your first day of June?